ukrain girls numbers imo maria

Ukrain girls numbers


I think I am a kind, sociable, purposeful, reliable, attentive, romantic, cheerful, serious, loving, faithful and sincere person. I am interested in art (painting), dancing. I am fond of sport  swimming, tennis, fitness. I adore traveling, nature, reading Ukraine and foreign literature. I love cooking. I am looking for an intelligent, reliable, serious, well-educated, faithful, attentive, tolerant man.




Name: Evgenia
Age :23
WhatsApp: +380996360195





WhatsApp girl phone no Kiev

Im a calm, down-to earth, kind, faithful, intelligent and at the same time active and energetic girl. Im also sociable, so I get on well with anyone! I like sports (I go in for aerobics in Kiev), reading, meeting interesting people. Im looking for a reliable, intelligent and ambitious man with a sense of humor.

Name: Inna

Age:24

WhatsApp: +380680642017


WhatsApp girl friendship number

Im kind, romantic, and very sensitive. I love children and animals with all my heart. The best way to spend my time off is to communicate with the friends. I have perfect sense of humor. What is important I do not drink and smoke. My interests are drawing, I feel my soul in this kind of art. I also create some poems, maybe Im not an author, but I enjoy this. I also like dancing and singing from time to time, it depends on my mood. I am looking for an intelligent, honest, emotionally mature man who wants and who is ready to share.

Name: Inga

Age: 20

WhatsApp: +380 95 678 6661


WhatsApp number Kharkov

Im a serious, not silly, interesting girl with sense of humor. Lead a healthy way of life. I like traveling, reading. I am sociable, kind, without harmful habits. I am purposeful, optimistic. I have many interests. It is pleasant to communicate with people on WhatsApp for iPhones. I love eating tasty things, and it is good to have a rest. I want to get acquainted with an interesting, kind man, who neither smokes nor abuse alcohol.





Name: Elena

Age: 21

WhatsApp: +380 93-72-38-940

WhatsApp mobile number search Lviv

I Joined Ukraine women WhatsApp numbers list because in my country its too difficult to find a kind husband. My goal is to find my happiness, my second part. I also wish to have mutual understanding, loving relationships, respect, and friendly family. I would also like to find a job for my soul. I wish to have stable family full of joy and happiness. I enjoy traveling and my dream is to see this world with the person I love. I like psychology, music, going to the theaters, cinemas as well. I like sport, skiing, horse riding. I love pets and I have a dog and small cat. They make my life more brighter sometimes. I hope to find a man without bad habits, in a good shape, sincere, gentle, loving, understanding.




Name: Alina

Age: 22

WhatsApp: +380 67 711 6717




Loading...